§1 Personal data administrator
- The administrator of Users' personal data is Blue Refrigeration Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław (50-541) at Al. Armii Krajowej 4b / 5, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000320368, the files of which are kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 8961475412 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- Users can contact the Administrator: a) by correspondence to the above-mentioned address of the registered office; b) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; c) by phone: 0048 691 715 181.
§2 Purposes, legal bases and period of data processing
- The Administrator exercises special care to protect the interests of Users, ensuring that the personal data collected by the Company are: a) processed in accordance with applicable law, including in particular the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), b) collected for specified, lawful purposes and not further processed in accordance with these purposes, c) adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, d) stored for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Users' personal data are processed by the Administrator for the following purposes: a) registration of the Account in the Store and its maintenance - based on the Customer's acceptance of the terms of the Regulations (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), b) performance of the Sales Agreement, as well as in cases when it turns out to be necessary to take action at the request of the data subject, even before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), c) fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator under the applicable provisions of tax law, accounting e.g. issuing invoices and storing them for a specified period of time, as well as for archival purposes (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), d) sending a newsletter - based on the User's voluntary consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR ), e) communication with the User and investigation or defense against claims - which is the legally justified interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), f) adaptation and development of the function the ability of this website, including its structure and content, to the individual needs of Users and to maintain the safety and quality of services provided by the Store using technology that collects and processes data stored in Cookies, including by using mechanisms to monitor activity when using the website - based on the justified interest of the Administrator and the User's consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR).
- The administrator ensures that personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to achieve the goals set out in paragraph 2 above and processed only for as long as it is necessary.
- The User's personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in any case not longer than 6 years from the end of the calendar year in which the data was obtained by the Administrator.
§3 Recipients of personal data
- The User's personal data is processed by the Administrator.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to entities responsible for the operation of the Administrator's IT systems, banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal and courier services.
- The User's personal data will not be processed in third countries.
§4 The rights of persons whose personal data concern
- Each data subject has the following rights:
- access to data - the person making such a request, the Administrator provides information about the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of personal data held, entities to which personal data is transferred and the planned date of their removal (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- receiving a copy of the data - this right is exercised by providing a copy of the processed data relating to the person submitting such a request (Article 15 (3) of the GDPR);
- rectification (correction / supplementation) of data - it concerns the cases of removing possible non-conformities or errors regarding the processed personal data, their supplementation or update, if they are incomplete or have changed (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- deletion of personal data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected by the Administrator (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- restrictions on data processing - on this basis, the Administrator ceases to perform operations on personal data, except for those operations that the data subject has consented to and their storage, in accordance with the adopted principles, or until the reasons for limiting data processing cease to exist, e.g. a decision of the supervisory authority issued, allowing for further data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- data transfer - in order to exercise this right, to the extent that the data is processed in connection with the concluded contract or consent expressed by the User, the Administrator issues the data in a format that can be read by a computer. It is also possible for the User to request the transfer of this data to another entity, provided that there are technical possibilities in this respect both on the part of the Administrator and that other entity (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- object to the processing of personal data - the User is entitled at any time to object to the processing of his personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR).
- In order to exercise the rights listed in par. 1 above, the User should contact the Administrator and inform him of which right and to what extent he wishes to exercise. The Administrator's contact details are indicated in § 1 para. 2 Policies.
§5 Cookies Policy
- No information is collected automatically on the Store's website, except for information contained in cookies, which are used to optimize the operation of the Store's website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies are small text files saved and stored on devices through which Users use this website.
- By using this website, Users accept cookies.
- The data collected by the Administrator include the IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, information about the time, date and location of Users.
- The solutions used on this website are safe for Users' devices using the Store's website. It is impossible to get to the above-mentioned dangerous devices or malware.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on Users' devices and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
- Persistent cookies that are stored on the end device and remain there until they are deleted by the User. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism also does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
- The user has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his device. Limiting the use or blocking of cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the Store's website.
- The default settings of browsers allow the storage of cookies. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's device via Cookies.
- adjusting the content of the Store's website to the User's preferences, recognizing the User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs, remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, remembering the history of visited pages in the Store in order to recommend content;
- User authentication and ensuring the continuity of the User's session in the Store, including maintaining the Store User's session (after logging in), correct configuration of selected Store functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session, optimization of services provided by the Administrator;
- implementation of the processes necessary to ensure full functionality of the Store's website, including in particular adapting the content of the Store's website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Store's website (Cookies allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs );
- Conducting analysis and audit of visits, including in particular the creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Store's Users use the Store's website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- Provision of advertising services, including adaptation of Product advertisements presented via the Store;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Store's operation.
- Users have the option of limiting or disabling cookies' access to their device at any time. Information on how to delete cookies or change their settings is available in the instructions of each web browser.
- Disabling the access of cookies, necessary for authentication processes, security and maintaining Users' preferences, may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may even prevent the use of the Store's website.
- Więcej informacji o plikach Cookies można znaleźć m.in. na stronie: https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
- The administrator reserves the right to make changes to this policy.